RETUNRS AND COMPLAINTS
Right of withdrawal
The User who acts as a consumer, pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005), has the right to withdraw from the Contract, without specifying reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) days from
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must inform the Company of the decision to withdraw, before the expiry of the deadline for exercising the related right of withdrawal. To this end, the User must send an email with the return request.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal:
– The User undertakes in any case to return the Products, by express mail or express courier, or by returning the product to the point of sale within 14 days from the date of exercising the right of withdrawal.
– The shipping costs associated with the return of the Products are the sole responsibility of the User.
– The reimbursement of the price will take place as soon as possible, and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the returned Products, provided that they have been returned in their original conditions, intact (pursuant to Article 56 of the Consumption) and unused, together with the original packaging / packaging and any accessories, quality labels, instruction manuals.
– If the Products returned by the User are damaged, incomplete, deteriorated and / or dirty, they will not be refunded.
– The Company guarantees that the Products sold are free from defects that make them unsuitable for the use for which they are intended or appreciably decrease their value.
– On the products, where it is foreseen, if within two years from the delivery of the Product there is a lack of conformity of the same, the consumer User (as defined in art.3 of the Consumer Code – Legislative Decree 206/05) can assert the legal guarantee by reporting the defect within the period of forfeiture of 15 days from the date of discovery of the defect. The consumer user is required to prove and specify the time in which he discovered the defect.
– Unless proven otherwise, it is assumed that the lack of conformity that occurs within six months of delivery of the Product already existed on that date, unless this hypothesis is incompatible with the nature of the Product or with the nature of the lack of conformity. From the seventh month following the delivery of the Product, it will instead be the consumer’s responsibility to prove that the lack of conformity already existed at the time of delivery of the same.
– Any failures or malfunctions caused by accidental events or by the User’s responsibility or by a use of the Product that does not comply with its intended use and / or as provided in the technical documentation attached to the Product are excluded from the scope of the warranty.
In the event of non-compliance / defects, the User can alternatively request the Company:
– the repair of the Product, unless the requested remedy is objectively impossible or excessively burdensome with respect to the replacement
– the replacement of the same
In any case, the report must be made in writing by e-mail communication. The report must contain a detailed description of the nature and extent of the defect and / or defect complained of, the product identification label as well as a copy of the invoice or receipt. The communication without these characteristics and contents cannot be considered as a valid complaint and will not be suitable for avoiding the expiry of the deadlines indicated above.
In any case, the User must keep the Products subject to the complaint available to allow the necessary investigations and, where required, arrange for the relative return.
SBAM, having ascertained the validity of the complaint, must replace – where possible – the non-compliant or defective Products with Products of the same quantity and quality as those covered by the Contract. In this case, the Company may require the return of the defective Products at the User’s expense.
The warranty does not apply if the User does not provide proof that he has correctly used and stored the disputed Products.
The Customer must, on the day of delivery, notify SBAM of any mismatch between the products received and those ordered (quantity, type, etc.), specifying the reasons for the mismatch.
The product will be replaced by the customer once the return is received, at the expense of SBAM, as long as the goods are returned with the original packaging.
The Company reserves the right to make, at any time, at its sole discretion, any changes, additions and / or updates that it deems necessary and / or simply appropriate to the Site, the contents, the programs and / or others. materials contained and / or available therein