FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
DEFENSE IN JUDGMENT
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOG AND MAINTENANCE
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
We never and for no reason sell or rent User Data to third parties. The only uses of the Data are those highlighted in this policy. Users are the sole owners of their data and may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, of obtain its unhindered transfer to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
Any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number, constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically by this Website (or by the third-party applications that this Website uses), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server , etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Site Web, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Website, who must coincide with the interested party or be authorized by him and whose Personal Data are being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT (OR HOLDER)
The natural person, legal person, public administration and any other body, association or organization which is responsible, even jointly with another owner, for decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the profile of the security, in relation to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT (OR RESPONSIBLE)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, regarding Cookies.
This information applies exclusively to this Website.